Monday 17 November 2014

#Newsletter Goodies


I'll be sending out my monthly newsletter on the 21st November - release day for When Dark Falls, woot! - but this month I'm doing something a little extra. With Christmas coming up, I decided to give out pressies! I'm going to be picking THREE newsletter subscribers at random to each win one of my four short stories (scifi, paranormal and cyberpunk, romance and non to choose from). So if you haven't subscribed yet and you want to be in with a chance of winning, here's the link - http://pippajay.blogspot.co.uk/p/newsletter-signup.html


Oh, plus this month's newsletter has a special preview of the covers for my upcoming print editions for Restless In Peaceville and Tethered, AND free samples of both When Dark Falls and No Angel (an urban fantasy short that doesn't release until 19th December!). And rest assured, your email will never be used for ANYTHING other than the newsletter, which I generally send out once a month, depending on release dates and whether a very special offer or event comes up. Plus I'll only send you details of my latest news, plus giveaways, special deals, and freebies. Who knows what I might send out next? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts.